UPDATE 4th January 2021: THe UK has entered into a 3rd national lockdown meaning that we must stay at home and all travel must be for essential purposes only. We will continue to accept bookings from essential workers only at this time. We will update this page once we know more from the government regarding when we will be reopening.
Here at York Apartment Stays we want you to know we are doing our upmost to ensure your stay with us is a safe as possible. We have implemented strict social distancing and cleaning policies to ensure your stay is safe and worry free.
We have also been certified as “We’re Good to Go” by Visit England this means you have total piece of mind that we are doing everything we can to protect you whilst you stay with us.
Below are a few of the changes we have made to our properties and the procedures we have implemented to protect you while you stay with us. We also attach our cleaning policy, which we have updated to include new measures.
- Have private entrances* to ensure social distancing
- Operate a key box system so you do not have to come into contact with anyone else during your stay
- Will have sanitation stations by the entrance doors within the apartment
- Will have windows left open before your check in to ensure the property remains well ventilated.
- Will have a check list left by the cleaner detailing what has been cleaned/sanitised.
- All linen will have been laundered at the highest heat setting and left for 72 hours before use, but If you prefer you are welcome to bring your own linen and towels, we understand.
- We will be using an ozone machine to help purify the air between stays.
- For anyone who does not wish to go grocery shopping we are happy to arrange an essential delivery service for you
What we ask from you:
- We ask that you do not visit us if you have any COVID-19 symptons. If you do develop symptoms during or after your stay, please inform us immediately
- We ask that outdoor footwear is removed at the door to the apartment – you will find a box for your footwear.
- When leaving we ask that you remove all your personal items and rubbish from the apartment
- We ask that you leave windows open within the apartment to help ventilation.
- Have a wonderful stay in our beautiful city